Little Nessie's Nursery
Little Nessie’s Nursery is the NEW fantastic nursery on the site of Bowness Primary School. With our brand new indoor and outdoor provision, we now cater for up to 16 children between the ages of 3 and 5. At Little Nessie’s, children’s needs are met through a structured curriculum, developed from the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage, delivered in a fun and friendly way by our team of dedicated staff.
Our setting inside Bowness Primary School places us in the unique position of being able to offer nursery children excellent provision, both indoors and outdoors. It also allows us all to work hand-in hand with the school staff to deliver the best possible education for nursery children and fully prepare them for future years in a school setting.
Little Nessie’s Nursery aims to:
- make sure every child has fun and smiles all day every day!
- provide high quality care and education for children below statutory school age
- work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop
- offer children and their parents a service that promotes equality and values diversity
- familiarise children with school routines and members of our school’s community
As a member of Little Nessie’s Nursery, your child:
- will have fun and make new friends!
- will be in a safe and stimulating environment
- will be given generous care and attention, in line with national guidelines on ratios of adults to children
- will have the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together
- will be helped to take forward their learning and development by being helped to build on what they already know
- will have a key person who makes sure they make great progress and are happy and safe
- will be in a nursery in which parents help to shape the service it offers.